Camera dolly made from a baby stroller. Disruptive filmmaking by Steve Cosmic

asd


A light weight camera dolly that works as good or better than expensive Hollywood style camera dollies. Have a look, feedback welcome. Disruptive filmmaking at it's best. Samples of my award winning films on my site:

I got all of the shots shown here, in under an hour, in one take, working alone.

www.stevecosmic.com

THE BLURRINESS you see in some places, is a youtube/streaming issue. There is no blur in non streaming formats.

I am a disruptive filmmaker. Misunderstood by many. Have a look and see what you think. I teach tilmmaking, and do things differently than most people. I am fast and efficient, and shoot with a micro crew, or sometimes just by myself. There are many samples of my work on my website. Stroller Cam was used in a recent music video that I made. It won 4 awards.

source
Post Title : Camera dolly made from a baby stroller. Disruptive filmmaking by Steve Cosmic

Camera dolly made from a baby stroller. Disruptive filmmaking by Steve Cosmic,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.