MICRO MINIATURE STROLLER TUTORIAL - Doll Pram DIY BUGGY PRAM VIDEO 1/48 kawaii

asd


Hi Everyone , This weeks tutorial is how i made a tiny 1/48th scale baby stroller.
I will be posting new tutorials of my miniature work every week so please subscribe to my channel to see when i have new videos up each week .
Children will need adult supervision for these tutorials and some of the tools used in my tutorials should not to be used by children .
I have been making unique one of a kind dolls house miniatures for 20 years and have collectors from all over the world ,
I wanted to share how i make my miniatures so that you can enjoy this addictive but fun miniature hobby too either by taking part and making your own creations or just watching for fun . I work in four different scales 1/12th , 1/24th , 1/48th and 1/144 scale so there should be something for everyone to enjoy .

Please see my other videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBDJ_L-Xvdl51fYBEeR_2AQ?app=desktop

"Pixelland" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

source
Post Title : MICRO MINIATURE STROLLER TUTORIAL - Doll Pram DIY BUGGY PRAM VIDEO 1/48 kawaii

MICRO MINIATURE STROLLER TUTORIAL - Doll Pram DIY BUGGY PRAM VIDEO 1/48 kawaii,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.