Simple Baby Gear For People On The Move • My Minimalist Travel Gear Essentials • + Dot Stroller Hack

asd


I share my favorite baby and toddler gear that has worked great for our family. I also share a few things I wish I had known before purchasing items that didn't work out as well.

Please subscribe for more videos and push the bell button to receive notifications of my latest video. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! 🤗


•••••THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED•••••


*note: The Phil & Teds Dot Stroller has an optional bar adapter for other brand infant seats such as Graco and Chico infant seats.

•BIO⤵️
Simple living with a family has helped us save a lot of money every year. We chose to buy a smaller house with a 15 year mortgage that we should have paid off in a total of seven years (or 3 years from now). We are following the Dave Ramsey financial plan.

Minimalism has supported our mindset and hearts to remain HAPPY even on a tight budget. We love our simple minimalist lifestyle with our family of four and probably won't be changing much as the years go by. SIMPLE LIVING ROCKS!

source
Post Title : Simple Baby Gear For People On The Move • My Minimalist Travel Gear Essentials • + Dot Stroller Hack

Simple Baby Gear For People On The Move • My Minimalist Travel Gear Essentials • + Dot Stroller Hack,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.