Newborn Baby Essentials! | Hayley Paige
Click here to subscribe!: http://bit.ly/1UqZJnE
Please like and share this video if you enjoyed it:)
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER → http://bit.ly/2f8JMnf
-------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCTS MENTIONED »
Blue/print soft blanket: http://www.facebook.com/cozyfrogcustoms
** HAYLEY15 for 15% off
Etsy Blanket:
Diaper Pale: http://bit.ly/2mttTIZ
Love To Dream Zip Up Swaddle: http://bit.ly/2mOQJgS
Dock A Tot: http://bit.ly/2mtwcvJ
Changing Table: http://bit.ly/2mOR3w6
Burp Cloths: http://bit.ly/2mOT1wv
Zipper Onesies: http://bit.ly/2mORIxx
Thermometer:
Nail Clipper Kit: http://bit.ly/2mtl5mn
Bath Stuff: Towels, Bath Wash, Baby Bath Tub
Boppie: http://bit.ly/2mOP2js
Boppie Cover I have: http://bit.ly/2m0ZVAc
Carseat/ Stroller: http://bit.ly/2mtsS3N
-------------------------------------------------------
BLOG → http://hayleypaigeblogs.com/
♥INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/hayleypaigexoxo
♥SNAPCHAT→ hayleypaigeee
♥TWITTER → https://twitter.com/hayleypaigexoxo
♥FACEBOOK → http://www.facebook.com/hayleypaigexoxo
♥PINTEREST → https://pinterest.com/hayleypaigexoxo
CONTACT EMAIL → hayley@hayleypaigeblogs.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Friends, thanks for stopping by! A little bit about me and my channel...
»I married my college sweetheart on July 16, 2016.
Watch our wedding vlog here→ http://bit.ly/2hAs3EN
Watch my wedding series here→ http://bit.ly/2hBt52X
»We soon found out we were pregnant with our daughter Annabelle Rose.
Watch how we found out here→ http://bit.ly/2gFU4Zm
Watch my weekly pregnancy updates here →http://bit.ly/2gPIVbI
Watch her nursery tour here→ http://bit.ly/2hyy33a
Watch her birth here→ http://bit.ly/2iv6VzI
»I'm a full time blogger/vlogger and Mom!
Watch my blogging series here→ http://bit.ly/1V6eDeh
I talk about a mixture of lifestyle topics on my channel and blog involving motherhood, marriage, parenting, fashion, and beauty!
source
0 comments
Post a Comment