Evenflo FeatherLite 400 Stroller|Evenflo FeatherLite Stroller|Baby Stroller
http://babyoutput.com
Evenflo FeatherLite 400 Stroller
I absolutely love this travel system and I highly recommend it!
A little about me:
I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with a boy due in mid-June. I have no other children and this is my first pregnancy. I live in Georgia about an hour south of Atlanta. I've been looking for a neutral colored travel system should we decide to have another child in the future. Since becoming pregnant, I've been drawn to lime green baby decor and gear.
When looking for a stroller and car seat, I really didn't know what to look for. I asked a girlfriend for advice on what things I definitely would want out of a stroller. I was actually looking for the same travel system she used with both of her boys, but it was purchased 6 years ago. Needless to say, I'm so glad I couldn't find a newer version of her travel system (her's is a Graco).
I did lots of online research and read tons of reviews of popular brands including Britax, Graco, and Safety 1st, among others. I looked in-store at Babies R Us at the travel systems available trying them all out. BRU doesn't carry any Evenflo strollers or travel systems in their stores, but I'm so glad I didn't count out the brand. I finally decided on Evenflo because of the available features. I looked up this system on Evenflo's website to see what retailers carry it. Amazon's price was cheaper than the other retailers. I'm also an Amazon Prime member and was able to get 2-day shipping for free. (I think Amazon Mom offers free 2-day shipping on baby gear, too.) I ordered this travel system late on Friday night and received it today (Tuesday).
Here's why I love the Evenflo FeatherLite 400 Travel System:
*The ratings were good to excellent.
source
Post Title :
Evenflo FeatherLite 400 Stroller|Evenflo FeatherLite Stroller|Baby Stroller
0 comments
Post a Comment